Low key to very high key character Specialist
I have a deep, smooth F.M.djay type of voice.A range from Barry White to the warden in 'Cool Hand Luke'and more.I know both of those guys are dead, but I still have that range.I speak Spanish as a second language and can do Castilian or Mexican. My singing voice ranges from Elvis to Johnny Cash to Tom Petty to Jim Morrison. Yes, I know that 3 out of 4 of those guys are dead also.I guess in summary it is a deep,soothing, comfortable type of voice with a lot of range.Also, have a pretty dead on impersonation of 'Tonight, on NBC'
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I think I pretty much summed this one up in the section above. Southern,Mexican,Castilian, F.M.djay,Barry White,Elvis,Cash,Morrison and 'Tonight, on NBC'. Also,a little Bill Murray and Dan Akryod.
My Voice Experience
I've read for Macdonald's - 'Two for just $2.22'.Fox - 'We report, you decide' and Goodyear Tires. All were for radio spots.Studio sessions yielded all the tracks for Elvis, Morrison,Cash and Petty.Let's not forget 'Tonight on NBC', Murray and Akryod.
Two years at Cal State Northridge, a long and storied music career and a relative in the voice over field.
My Studio Equipment
Access to a studio with all of the latest voice equipment.
Good guy, very flexible,easy going, likes to work, nails it on the first try.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tom Seward by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Seward is a Standard subscriber.
Tom Seward does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tom Seward was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tom Seward does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tom Seward was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.