Warm, Articluate, Upbeat and Professional
My sound range can be described as conversational, warm, hospitable, articulate, clear and thoughtful. I provide a quality consistent product with an equally consistent business experience, having fun, and being pleasant to work with. Straightforward. Creative. Cooperative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Tom Schmitz
My Voice Experience
My voice over acting is accompanied by 30+ years experience in marketing, sales and leadership, account management, corporate training, and education/teaching. Some of my life and professional experiences specifically include consistency and dedication in building successful business partnerships, managing intense demands of multiple existing customer accounts, responsibility in raising 3 children, volunteering, tutor/teacher/mentor, and consensus builder. I've worked in offices, homes, schools, for large corporations, non-profits, for myself and always for my clients; the common threads running through my experiences are hard work, creativity, follow through, and trust.
Completion of the Such A Voice Class
Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics from Northern Illinois University
Former member of the NIU Marching Huskie Showband
My Studio Equipment
I have a pc based home studio for audio recording and editing. I use an MBox audio interface, Sennheiser studio headphones, as well as, Rode and Audio Technica microphones.
I am also available for in-studio sessions anywhere in the greater Chicagoland area
I have 30 years of Sales and Marketing experience including script editing and copy writing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom Schmitz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Schmitz is a Premium subscriber.
• Tom Schmitz was last active on Voice123 28 days ago