British, warm, smooth, BBC, sexy, dry, funny
Intelligent and relaxed for narration.
Rich and sexy for luxury brands.
Light and natural for guy-next-door.
Sarcastic and glib for comedy.
Wild and extrovert for characters.
Confident and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British (Daniel Craig), Posh (Ralph Fiennes), soft Cockney (Geiko gecko), tough Cockney (Ray Winstone), northern England (Sean Bean), Scottish (Gerard Butler), Welsh (Rob Brydon), Irish (Belfast - Liam Neeson; Dublin - Bono), Australian (Eric Bana), New Zealand (Flight Of The Conchords), American.
My Voice Experience
I grew up in the UK, but have dual-nationality (UK/USA). I moved to New York in 2004 and began doing voiceovers a year later.
I am represented in NYC by Don Buchwald & Associates; in LA by VOX; in Dallas by Clutts; in Pittsburgh by Docherty; in Minneapolis by Wehmann.
Recent VO clients include: Colgate, Gillette, Towers Perrin, Bloomberg, Rockstar Games, Jose Cuervo, TransPerfect e-Learning, Saab, BNY Mellon, SAP, Mastercard, Becks, Breakthrough PerformanceTech, Panadol, Budweiser (2010 World Cup campaign), Microsoft, HarperCollins audiobooks
St Edwards, Oxford; University of Leicester (BA/English)
Marla Kirban: Voiceover
English Touring Theatre: Classical and scene study
HB Studios: Scene study (Karen Ludwig, Mark Blum)
Michael Howard Studio: Audition workshop (Karyn West)
Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater: Advanced improv
Magnet Theater: Advanced improv
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Pop filter & gooseneck
Copy editor & copy writer (10 years experience)
Journalist (10 years experience)
Improv & standup comedy
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom Stephens by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom Stephens is a Premium subscriber.
• Tom Stephens was last active on Voice123 168 days ago