Resonant, Deep Scottish Voice
A warm British male voice, laid back, rich and mellow with subtle Scottish tones.
Specialist in Narrations, Documentaries, Audio Books and IVR.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I commenced my career as a Voiceover Artist in 2012, training with Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass in London. I am now listed as one of Gary's Recommended Voices.
I have recently completed projects for the following Organisations:
*Macmillan Cancer Support - ongoing project transcribing their Factsheets into audio for the visually impaired.
*World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA)- 2 projects narrating videos for mass rabies immunisation
* Bournemouth University (UK)- Documentary, "Water Dogs"
*Audio Book - "Ghost in the Machine" for published Author Ed James
additionally, as an ever aspiring musician I have played (rythmn guitar) and sang lead and backing vocals in a series of bands over the years.
This wealth of experience has included: Folk, Folk Rock, Punk, Heavy Rock, Indie, Ska, Soul and Mod.
I have performed live throughout the UK and have recorded demos, Cd's, singles and albums in various studios over the years.
I also work as a Learning and Development Consultant and design and deliver,nationally, a range of motivational Personal Development programmes and Team Development events.
I have delivered motivational speeches and activities at Conferences throughout the UK, including Management Away Days, Trade Union Functions, Scientific, Finance, Medical and Sales seminars.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio and music room for professional demos and recordings.
I also have priority access to two Birmingham(UK)studios for larger projects, both run by highly experienced Sound Engineers
My range of skills also include:
Male Model - recent project as the face of Bradford City Football Club at the Wembley Stadium Play off finals
Actor - completed video viral for Birmingham City Council promoting on-line benefit claims
I also have 15 years sales and negotiating experience in a blue chip environment
Fashion industry import export and fashion show production
Music Festival merchandise retailing (Glastonbury)
A trained Personal Development Coach and Mentor.
A trained Anger Management Coach
A trained Conflict Resolution Mediator
A qualified F.A. Referee
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tom McCracken by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tom McCracken is a Premium subscriber.
• Tom McCracken was last active on Voice123 9 days ago