Deep, Resonant, Authoratative, Sincere, Trusting
A resonant voice with great timbre and inflection. Trustworthy. A real person. Straight narrative style with warmth and authority. A masculine voice adept with dialects and characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (upperclass & Cockney), Scot, Irish (Northern and Southern), Southern (all regions), German, Russian, Italian, French, Australian.
My Voice Experience
I have been a professional actor for over FORTY years working in all areas and medium of the profession. Accomplished in:
Promos: Nickelodeon, NJN
Narration: (TV)VH-1, NJN, (Film) Films for the Humanities
National Radio Commercials: Nonnex, Callex
National TV Commercials: Post Cereals
Radio drama: NPR's Growing Up Queer in America, It's A Wonderful Life
Character voices for Post Cereals, Growing Up Queer In America,
Also: dubbings, wrap arounds and live events.
BA Theatre, Lewis University, Staff Announcer WERA-AM/FM.
Voice over training: Ruth Franklin, Dan Duckworth, Charles Michel, Susan Berkley, David Lyerly, Marla Kirban.
Continued singing training Forrest McClendon, Academy of the Arts. Private coaching Pat Fraley.
My Studio Equipment
MBox Mini, Audio Technica 4033, Neumann TLM 103, Sennheiser 416 microphones,recording in an 8 X 12 'Vocal Booth' soundproof studio using SoundForge, Audacity and ProTools
I am also a bass-baritone having performed in many musicals,with a Symphony orchestra and opera.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Todd Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Todd Lewis is a Premium subscriber.
• Todd Lewis was last active on Voice123 8 days ago