Sophisticated, youthful, vigorous, friendly, warm
Warm yet strong and authoritative with humorous capabilities when called for in commercials and business presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
News reporter, friendly, neighborly, authoritative.
My Voice Experience
I have spent 15 years as a professional TV and radio news reporter and another 15 years as the owner of an advertising and PR firm. In that connection have performed hundreds of voiceovers for documentaries, business presentations and commercials. I have a particular interest in doing more Webinar presentations over the Internet.
Masters in Education, lecturer in Mass Media Communication State University of New York at Oneonta. Owner of the Lazer Pix Media Center in Saratoga Springs, NY. I have also taught business writing and other courses on the road for Fred Pryor One Day Seminars.
My Studio Equipment
Four Mac computers with sound and video capability. Full video and audio editing ability with Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools and Audacity.
I have written, produced and narrated several documentaries for the NYS Military Museum. I also regularly produce radio and television spots for various media clients. I am a professor at the State University of New York specilizing in Mass Media Communications.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Tim Welch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim Welch is a Standard subscriber.
• Tim Welch was last active on Voice123 309 days ago