warm, friendly, likeable, guy next door, quirky
Warm and approachable, with a good comic timing. I can insert sarcastic, or guy next door neighbourly feel. Extensive experience in announcer or character presentation. Suitable for radio commercials, promos, audio books, podcast and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, southern, german, urban black, Soprano's how yo' doin' voice. World's best dad, grumpy disgruntled husband.
My Voice Experience
I produced and co-voiced a comedy service a number of years ago which was aired on radio stations throughout North America. It gave me extensive experience in dialects, range and accents. I've been hired by General Motors, Haagen Das any numourous national and regional brands over the years. Both corporate, business to business as well as retail voices.
I taught writing and voiceover performance for 8 years in the radio broadcast program at Humber College in Toronto. As well I worked in the on air staff for over a dozen radio stations across Canada.
I have a 3 year degree in Advertising and marketing from St Clair College in Windsor. As well I've taken Second City workshops to promote a natural spontaneity and adlibbing in performance.
I continue to attend Actra workshops in Toronto for voiceover related themes to keep up on trends and styles.
My Studio Equipment
Microphones - Electrovoice RE20. Software - Apple Logic. Hardware, various outboard effects gear including Alesis 3620 compressor and Yamaha SPX90, mixing through a Berringer board.
We have a full Sound Effects, and Music library available when requested.
I am called upon as a branding expert on Canadian media speaking on behalf of my company Ontrackspots.com
In my spare time I'm a Big Brother volunteer having done this since 2000.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tim McLarty by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tim McLarty is a Standard subscriber.
Tim McLarty does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tim McLarty was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tim McLarty does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tim McLarty was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.