youthful, fun character voices, warm motherly tone
- quirky character voices for animation, video games etc. - from children to adults
- wise and warm motherly tones for audiobook narrations
- engaging professional tones for corporate videos and presentations
- sassy, fun voices for commercials - from Christmas elves to rock and roll djs.
. Various accents available - including British, Irish, Southern US - and can also work in French and Spanish.
I am also a classically-trained vocalist and composer with experience in popular and classical genres.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• French - Canadian
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Manitoba, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - North American,British,Irish, Southern US accents
Languages spoen include English, French and Spanish
My Voice Experience
My previous projects include
- training presentations
- radio advertisements
- special events video narrations
- telephone voice messages
- narration of a children's book and aa CD of poetry recitation.
- Co-writing and producing and performing on songs for the soundtracks to two chidren's animations.
- Contributing songs to an organization dedicated to children's education.
Past clients include, APTN, Ambassador Communications, Boston Productions, Coaching Manitoba, Cookie Jar Entertainment, EPK Training, Garden City Shopping Centre, On Hold Gold and more!
Related to voice work, I've spent years working as a temporary receptionist and have received numerous compliments on my vocal delivery.
- Various acting classes including work at the Prairie Theatre Exchange.
- Attended voice workshop held by industry veteran, Charlie Adler.
- Am a graduate of the Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology and the School of Recording Arts of Manitoba.
- Hold a Bachelor of Music degree in Composition and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Film Studies.
- Am currentlu persuing an ARCT designation in voice and have been teaching singing for four years.
My Studio Equipment
- Pro Tools LE
- Sonar X1
- Neumann mic
- Korg Triton Keyboard
- Mackie Mixer
- Various audio software including Sound Soap and Autotune
- Currently running Windows 7
- Classically-trained vocalist and composer
- diverse singing styles to suit any project
- As mentioned previously, I have a lot of reception experience and have been complimented on my vocal delivery
- Stage and screen acting background
- familiar with musical and some scientific terminology
- familiar with pronounciation of French and Spanish names etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tiffany Prochera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tiffany Prochera is a Standard subscriber.
• Tiffany Prochera was last active on Voice123 331 days ago