Classic american, honest, believable, wry, strong
Voice - Big, warm, manly, American voice like Thomas Haden Church.
Accent - none to a little 'western'
Moods - wry, frank, humorous, trustworthy or authoritative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Old West is easy. I have done WC Fields, Santa Claus and have been mistaken for Billy Graham's son Franklin. Experienced with pronouncing foreign words and phrases, for example, from Russian, German, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, French, Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian.
My Voice Experience
Experience - Ads on CNN & BBC (country promos), cable tv documentaries, training videos, political, corporate and NGO productions.
An experienced voice that is 'new' to the US since I recently moved back from over a decade in Lithuania where I was that country's leading "American voice".
Extras - good at foreign and multilanguage productions - can pronounce foreign words/ places.
Video/ audio synching - I'm a video producer myself, created many DVD's in multiple languages so I can synch new audio to your video.
Interests - I enjoy what I know best - history, travel, economics, business and politics.
Began my career as a TV host in 1995, moving on to travel shows and client films. Have had small parts in major productions, such as a History Channel film and other TV shows.
I've keep current with recent training/ refresher courses in voice coaching, on air radio & TV work, and audio editing.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with a Rode NT1-A.I can record audio to match your video via my AVID video editing (Media Composer 5)or Adobe - let me help with your long or foreign language productions.
I can relate to a number of different client professions since I've worked in IS (as a senior systems analyst), have an MBA, worked in a bank, in government and with a Chamber of Commerce. I enjoy history, culture and politics and video editing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Thomas Wilbur by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Thomas Wilbur is a Standard subscriber.
• Thomas Wilbur was last active on Voice123 162 days ago