wry, empathetic, trusting, upbeat, guy next door
Narrations - I bring a relaxed, warm, low range, trusting quality to my read.
Commercials - I specialize in casual, fun, witty, guy next door read, similar to a Ray Romano type.
Promos - I bring an upbeat voice that is exciting, compelling and energetic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Some of my dialects include: southern accent, english, irish and scottish, mexican, french and italian.
I have a good ear for voices and mimicry, such as Jimmy Carter and Arnold Shwartzneger.
My Voice Experience
My voice over training is through such-a-voice. I studied with a private coach to develop my voice skills and range. I've attended many voice over seminars. I'm also currently performing as an emcee for local events.
My voice over training started over two years ago with private coaching and seminars. But I started acting in college.
The professional training I received as a district trainer taught me to produce presentations that were not only informative, but kept the employees attention as well.
My Studio Equipment
I have had a myriad of jobs and careers: fast food, janitorial, landscaping, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, construction, taxi cab driver, karate instructor, firefighter, warehouse, retail. I spent most of my career in retail,as a district trainer. I produced power point presentations, covering employee training, product education and customer service communication. I believe that my past careers have given me the ability to voice many types of projects that will reach and relate to lots of people from different walks of life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Thomas Moore by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Thomas Moore is a Standard subscriber.
Thomas Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Thomas Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Thomas Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Thomas Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.