Deep, Authoritative,Characters,Smooth, Mellow
Bad Ass, Rugged, Smooth, Warm, Deep (Baritone), Authoritative, Mellow, Promo Announcer, Believable.
Great phone voice for voice mail messages, greetings, and on hold messages. Narratives.
Middle Age voice can sound senior or slightly younger.
Have authentic Texas accent. Traditional or West Texas.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Austin, Dallas, Central Texas, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German SS Officer
West Texas Accent
My Voice Experience
Broadcast Reader for Austin Information Radio.
Feature announcer at Austin Bergstrom International Airport for Southwest Airlines.
Have voiced a varity of commercials including Schlotzsky's Cinnabon, Peace of Heaven Lodging, also voiced a Commander Robot for a short animated film Rune Keepers. Have voiced several Message on Hold for a varity of clients including a Law Office.
B.S. Degree - Commercial Photography
Pace Travel School Graduate
Voice Works - Voice Over Training by Lainie Frasier.
Private voice coaching by Bob Michaels of Dallas, Texas. Bob is listed on the Harlan Hogan web site.
Private voice coaching by Dr. Carole York-Voutsinas of Austin, Tx.
Private voice coaching by Steven Becker, owner of Purelight Productions Sound Studio of Pflugerville, Tx.
Private voice acting coaching from Ken Weigend who was trained at The Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London.
Trained with Penny Abshire and James Alburger - Masters Class / San Diego
Narrative Class by Julie Williams
Audio Book Training by Vanessa Hart, Pat Fraley, and Carrington MacDuffie
Commercial Training by Marc Cashman
My Studio Equipment
- HP Solid Sate Drive Computer; Studio One Recording Software with Pre Sonus Audio Box interface
- Blue Bird Large Condenser Microphone
Masters Degree in Commercial Photography.
Travel extensively in the U.S., and the South Pacific especially Australia.
Extensive career experience in the travel industry, especially upscale group travel.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Thomas Dunn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Thomas Dunn is a Standard subscriber.
• Thomas Dunn was last active on Voice123 215 days ago