Strong, Distinct, Confident and Smooth
Hard Sell: High energy, enthusiastic and smooth delivery.
Jazz Trailer: Informal, distinct, friendly and professional delivery.
IVR: Clear, informative and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- Light Northern English accent(Nottinghamshire/Yorkshire)
- Posh upperclass characterization
- Brash Popular UK TV Announcer impersonation.
My Voice Experience
IVR for a Dental Practice.
Introduction for Theatre Production.
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass 2010
Terry Daniel's Voice Coaching Masterclass 2010
Audio Engineering (1994-1996)
Received Pronunciation Training (ongoing)
Acting Classes (1986)
Video editing to music and voice.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM-103 Microphone.
DBX 286A - Microphone channel.
Recorded via a M Audio 192 soundcard. Any bitrate up to 192Khz/24bit
Or via Micport Pro up to 96/24
Mastered using Waves plugins and edited through either Adobe Audition 3 or Sony Vegas.
Can receive direction via Skype
Will record in my soundbooth.
My sound quality: "even better than some pro studios I've been in" - Terry Daniels (american Voiceover coach and Voiceoverist)
I work towards and follow SaVoa Vocal and Technical delivery guidelines.
From a Producer/Production standpoint.
One job was for a company called Fabulous Films who were owned by Fremantle. It was for the release of a DVD called 'The Mysterious Cities of Gold' They required a CD of the soundtrack as a limited edition extra through both the UK and AUS Markets. Most of the music for the show has been missing since the mid 80's. The project required me to go through each episode and edit, restore and master together 12 tracks which had never been released on any audio format before. Finally I produced the final Redbook audio CD for release.
Also was well known in the Drum & Bass production scene (circa 2002) after a small release of a collection of breakbeats that are now refered to as 'legendary' and are still heavily used today.
I am a hard worker and hate to let anyone down. I'm really easy to get along with and believe in doing a job in the most professional way I can and getting it done right.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Watson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Watson is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Watson was last active on Voice123 126 days ago