Warm, Sultry, Inviting, Sexy, Raspy, Mellow, Urban
My voice is best suited in warm tones, that are inviting, sexy and soothing for commercials and professional presentations. I can add an element of surprise, happiness and excitement for younger voices for TV/Radio commercials, and messages for voicemail greetings. My voice is very engaging and adaptable for narrations and longer readings. I can deliver clean North American dialect, as well as urban ethnicity overtones.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Santa Monica, Studio City, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
My experience includes reading policy manuals and slide presentations of professional corporate documents. I have recorded educational books for the Blind and Dyslexic. I have pre-recorded introductory narrations for a live Musical Concert. I have recorded voicemail and on-hold messaging for small businesses. I have written and recorded .WAV files for local commercials for small businesses. I record MP3 files for an international cable TV segment and I continue to hone my skills through classes, voice over auditions, and recording books.
I have completed workshops and attended seminars teaching the introductory and basics of voice over work. I have taken formal training courses in Edge Studio, New York, NY, 2000. I have completed several formal training courses and am currently studying with Mastering Voiceovers, Los Angeles, CA, 2004, 2005. I have completed a home study course through Mastering Voiceovers. I have completed workshops on media production and utilizing software to record, edit and produce voiceover work.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Theresa Thomas
I have a very flexible schedule. I can turn a project around in a timely manner. I have a home studio to produce professional quality SDII, BWF (.WAV), AIFF, MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3), QuickTime, and Sound Resource files and I can arrange for direct work with a long distance client. I am readily accessible at my cell phone number. My career as a Regional Manager in Human Resources provides me with a solid business acumen.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Theresa Thomas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Theresa Thomas is a Standard subscriber.
• Theresa Thomas was last active on Voice123 257 days ago