Cultured, Clear, Elegant, Sophisticated,
A sophisticated, British female voice. Crisp, classy and polished.
Smooth and professional, engaging. Recently a barrister in radio play - very passionate and committed with hugely enthusiastic feedback from the director and writer. A serious sound for documentaries and perfect enunciation for e-learning voicing. A trained singer with a musical modulation to the sound producing enthusiastic audience feedback following a live radio interview for the BBC.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English, Received pronunciation, RP, Oxford English, Russian accent, excellent French,
My Voice Experience
Live interviews on Chris Evans breakfast show - fantastic audience feedback which led to a return appearance to answer listener questions.
Counsel for the Defence in Toy Soldier - a radio play by Jon Crewe
Film soundtracks for The Croods, Jupiter Ascending, The Hobbit, Phantom Menace, Kung Fu Panda, A Christmas Carol in studio, with satellite link up, voicing to film screening. Live broadcasts for BBC Radio 3.
A trained classical singer with extensive performing experience and crossover to music theatre and jazz.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
Vocal Process - Singing and the Actor training and Integrated Voice
Estill Voice Training
Royal Academy of Music - Dip RAM - recital honours
Manchester University - B.Mus
My Studio Equipment
Classically trained singer with crossover to jazz and music theatre. Acting experience from Shakespeare to contemporary theatre. Vocal animateur with extensive experience in voice education and coaching. A very confident public speaker and educationalist, with an engaging personality and excellent audience rapport.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Teresa Shaw by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Teresa Shaw is a Standard subscriber.
Teresa Shaw does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Teresa Shaw was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Teresa Shaw does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Teresa Shaw was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.