Trustworthy, Smooth, Deep, Confident , Authority, Enjoyable to Listen to
My voice would be considered smooth, deep and resonates well for commercial use. The register of my voice has the ability to penetrate chatter and secondary noise allowing the product and or service information to rise to the forefront. Confident, authoritative and trustworthy to assure potential consumers and/or clients of sincerity and trust. Seductive and convincing to persuade the call to action for trailers, gaming, spots, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Country Accent, Urban Tone/Accent. Has the skill to rap (Hip Hop). Sounds like JaRule.
My Voice Experience
My experience includes trailers for Theatrical and Home Entertainment for Cinedigm (formerly Vivendi Entertainment) and Codeblack Entertainment on "Politics of Love", and "Deray Davis: Power Play".
Studied at Howard University, Washington D.C. majoring in Communications, 1994.
The Voiceover Connection with the late Dolores Diehl, 2001.
Voiceover Workshop with Portia Scott-Hicks, Director of Voiceover for Coast to Coast Talent Group, 2008
Voiceover Workshop with Chris M. Allport, Exec. Producer with Allport Productions, 2008
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Pro running OS X
PG42 Microphone (with pop-gaurd)
Home sound booth/area
Set-up for dry reads.
I have worked professionally in the entertainment industry for 14 years in creative, prepress and printing. Working closely with marketing executive, creative directors and various other studio executives has given me a firm understanding of interpreting intent and formulating a call-to-action with copy and voice. I have also worked as a on-screen actor, winning best ensemble cast for the film "A Girl, a Guy, a Space Helmet". I am also in a indie rock band called "Lift Off", where I lend my vocal abilities as singer and rap artist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Teo Hunter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Teo Hunter is a Standard subscriber.
• Teo Hunter was last active on Voice123 142 days ago