"The Voice that gives you a hug"
I'm Comforting, warm, fun and easy, and so is my voice. Mine is a voice you look to for help. A Voice you can trust. A voice that gives you a hug.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Bellport, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Tough guy NY accent.
Funny friendly cartoon characters.
Easy and calming.
Great Zombie groans.
Energetic and Fun.
My Voice Experience
I'm an animal advocate so most of my recent work has been with North Shore Animal League America.
Queens College BA in Drama/Theater.
Sound Associates New York, New York.
Private voice studies with Charles Michael, as well as many voice seminars.
My Studio Equipment
When recording at home I use a RODE NT-USB Microphone, in conjunction with Wave Pad Editor Software.
I'm a quick study, take direction excellently, and love what I do. From tough guy to new daddy, funny to serious, happy to sad, working with me is easy and fun!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Teddy Moriates by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Teddy Moriates is a Premium subscriber.
• Teddy Moriates has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours