Contemporary, Wholesome, Fun, Wry, Sensual, Honest
My voice range is very wide, as I have experience in both television and radio commercials, documentaries and film.
My natural voice is warm and wholesome, with a young sound. I can also go deep and authoritative for narration, and soft, sexy and dreamy for cosmetics.
I am also skilled in doing character performances, and creating a high energy atmosphere.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
A&E Biography (New York, NY)
Scratch VO for A&E Biography on Winona Ryder
Voice Over for A&E Biography Webisodes for Jennifer Lopez
Launch/Charlex (New York, NY)
Multiple Scratch VOs for Test Commercials
Demo Voice Overs on the following test spots:
- York Peppermint Patties (Arnold Worldwide)
- Vanity Fair Napkins (Eric Mower & Associates)
- Clearasil (Euro RSCG)
New York University: Tisch School of the Arts (New York, NY)
Bachelors of Fine Arts: Film and Television
FAMU International (Prague, Czech Republic)
Study Abroad Program in 35mm Filmmaking Production
NYU Tisch Fall ’06 Dean’s List
The Voice Is Yours (New York, NY)
Voice Over Course w/Karen Murray
My Studio Equipment
As a graduate of NYU: Tisch School of the Arts, I have knowledge of both film and television, as well as acting and performance. In the past, I have producer biographies for A&E, as well as on my own short film projects. Currently, I produce test commercials, which is where most of my VO work has come from.
Overseeing the production of commercials and working closely with renowned agencies has allowed me to not only learn about the media industry, but also understand what drives creative decisions.
In all my producing jobs, I have also had the chance to sit in with sound editors and even direct voice actors during recordings. These skills have definitely helped me to perform at my best in the recording booth.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tara Rose Stromberg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tara Rose Stromberg is a Standard subscriber.
Tara Rose Stromberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Tara Rose Stromberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Tara Rose Stromberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Tara Rose Stromberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.