Quirky, naturally unique, young, character
Young and quirky for animation. I can offer a comedic flair. My voice range is from baby, sweet and high pitch to a low and deep tone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Boston, "street wise, punk"'
My Voice Experience
Just breaking into the VoiceOver industry
Edge Studio training and Demo, Manchester Community College voice over classes taught by Stew Crossen
My Studio Equipment
I have Audacity software and my own microphone. I also am close to Boston and New York for in studio recording.
I am new to voice over. I am a very creative artistic person. I draw, paint, write stories and make jewelry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Suzanne Addario by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Suzanne Addario is a Standard subscriber.
• Suzanne Addario was last active on Voice123 300 days ago