Deep, Confident Confidante, Close Brother
Deep, believable voice that is particularly adaptable to Narration, Commercial or Promo.
I love to read out loud, so strength to work in extended and regularly scheduled sessions is there for your direction.
If a southern feel is asked for it can be delivered naturally (Louisiana a specialty).
Characters for animation can be pulled out within observable parameters.
I would welcome the opportunity to travel to your local studio in San Francisco or Los Angeles to record under your visible direction.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A humurous edge is available along with southern characterizations.
(Festus Hagen, Texas or Louisiana, Snaggletooth Sidekick, Southern TV Evangelist)
My Voice Experience
I take voiceover very seriously and practice daily.
Training is ongoing, challenging, and rewarding.
Recently recorded radio commercial for ag industry that is on air 10/10.
Have recorded numerous proposals that were highly considered by voice seekers, some still pending.
Graduated Bishop Lynch High School, Dallas, Texas (1971)
BA Louisiana State University (Liberal Arts 1975)
Voiceover training through Sound Advice (Kate McClanaghan) 2010
Sound Advice Workshop LA, January 2010
My Studio Equipment
I use an Apple computer, have a soundproof booth, and can deliver files in multiple formats using Dropbox.
Rode NT1A Studio Mic
Can perform any function in a restaurant.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Whitfill by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Whitfill is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Whitfill was last active on Voice123 188 days ago