Powerful, deep, character, reflective, humorous
Precise and informative for teaching and documentary, deep for trailers, engaging for audiobooks, reflective and introspective or confident and believable for advertising, booming for announcer, raw for rock and roll singing. Versatile for characters. Humorous anywhere it's needed!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - South African
• English - Other
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Liverpool, scouse, upper class, northern England, Lancashire, Yorkshire, cockney, posh, Irish, Scottish, Indian, German, French, European, Native African, South African, Australian, East Indian.
My Voice Experience
In the past 12 months:
Emerson Process Management
Thoughtful Media Group
Voices Worldwide Studios (VoiceW)
United States Government - Office of the Speaker
Project Rise Music
ENCORE PRODUÇÃO AUDIOVISUAL LDA, Portugal
University degrees in Life Sciences and Zoology. Ten years of medical writing, including script writing for medical videos.
Proficient keyboard player, music writer, some singing. Competent audio editor using Sony Sound Forge and Adobe Audition.
My Studio Equipment
Windows 7 64 bit computer system, Izotope RX3, Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Cubase.
Yamaha MOX8 workstation keyboard.
Rode NT-1a microphone and Presonus Tubepre pre-amp.
Roland QuadCapture digital interface
Seven years in face-to-face pharmaceutical sales to doctors.
Eight years teaching (high school and computers for adults).
Highly experienced and capable writer/editor, primarily medical but also scientific and general. Also humour and copy writing.
Proficient keyboard player and music writer. Competent in basic sound engineering.
Competent, published photographer.
Qualified biologist (B.Sc.)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve Pridgeon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Pridgeon is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve Pridgeon was last active on Voice123 9 days ago