Characters, Authoritative Anncr, Natural, Real guy
Voice Actor, Characters, Animated Voices, "Real Guy" reads, authoritative announcer with a warm, friendly and trusting delivery. Hard sells, Soft Sells. Character Voices (Crypt Keeper, Dracula, BeetleJuice, Freddy Kruegar, monsters, Old Men, Country, Southern slangs, Santa Claus, Elves (with processing), and various higher registry cartoon types with a wide range can be created with your direction..some on "Commercial/Characters" Demo). A bit of English...a little Irish...a lil' Australian...and sometimes all mixed together. We'll probably leave this one alone..eh..eye..oye...ehhhh....
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Salt Lake City, Utah, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Steve O'Neill
My Voice Experience
30 Years in broadcasting and commercial production (1978-Present): Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Phoenix, San Diego, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City.
I'm also an actor (acting since 1986)
More Info at Internet Movie Data Base (IMDB):
Everwood ("Police Chief-Roger Murphy" - WB), Touched by An Angel (CBS), Promised Land (CBS), See You in My Dreams (Hallmark), Stolen from the Heart (CBS), etc.
FILM: "The Yankles" (in production), "Saving Sarah Cain", "Moola" (Post Production), "The Worlds Fastest Indian", "Bonneville" (in theatres now), "Con Express", "Stranger than Fiction", "Absence of the Good", "Kid Called Danger", "Truth or Consequences NM", etc.
Owner: O'Neill Productions, LLC since 1998. "Award Winning" Radio, Television, & Corporate Video Production.
National Voice-over Talent
Broadcasting: OJT...paying the dues! (FCC 3rd Class w/endorsements in June of 1978)...packing and unpacking...up and down the dial...up and down the West Coast.
Acting: The Bobby Ball Academy.
Scene Study: Steve Howard, Whitey Shaprio, Catrine McGregor, etc.
My Studio Equipment
Mackie 24-8bus Mixer
Mackie HR824 Monitors
Eleven Rack w/Pro Tools 12
Bellari/Rolls Dual Tube Compressor Limiter
Valley Audio 401 Mic Processors(2)
Denon DN-790R Cassette Deck
Denon DN-680 CD Player
Denon TU-380RD Tuner
Tascam DA-30 MKII DAT Deck
Gentner DH20 Digital Hybrid (Phone Patch Sessions)
Rolls RA62 Headphone Amplifier
Furman Power Conditioners
Mogami Cabeling and Neutrik Connectors
AUDIO - FIELD:
Mackie 1202 VLZ3 Mixer
(2) Rode NTG-2 Shotgun Mics
(2) Sennheiser AVX ME2 Wireless Lav Transmitters & Body Packs
(2) Sennheiser ME-4 Cardioid Lavalier Mics
(2) Countryman B3 Omnidirectional Lavalier Mics
Mogami Cabeling and Neutrik Connectors
Furman Power Conditioner
K-Tek Graphite Mic Boom
JVC GY-HD100A Camera
GoPro Hero4 Black
Solo 3DR "Drone"
JVC BR-HD50 Deck
Sony DCR-VX1000 Camera (Retired)
Final Cut 7/Studio 3
Adobe Production Premium CS6
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Master Collection
Adobe Audition & Encore DVD
Manfrotto Tripods w/503 & 501 Fluid Heads
ColorBurst 3 Point LED Dimmable Light Kit (3200k-5500k) 2-480 LED Lights / 1-320 LED Light
Lowel Lighting (Rifa, Tota, Pro, Omni)
Reflectors (Gold, Gold/Silver)
Video: Mac 8 Core Xeon 2.66GHZ - 48GB Ram - OSX Mavericks - 20+TB RAID Drives
Audio: PC 3.40Ghz - i5 Quad Core - 32GB Ram - Windows 10
Utility: PC 3.00Ghz - Extreme Quad Core - 8GB Ram - Windows 10
Audio: ProTools 12, SawPlus 32, Adobe Audition
Video: Final Cut Pro 7/Studio 3 & Adobe Production Premium CS6 & CS4 Master Collection
Animated voice acting
Variety of sells and delivery voice over styles
Full Production or simple dry reads, from concept to broadcast!
On hold messaging
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Steve O'Neill by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve O'Neill is a Standard subscriber.
• Steve O'Neill was last active on Voice123 17 days ago