Engaging, Sincere, Fresh, Relatable, Warm, Authoritative, Genuine & Energetic... So, how can I help?
Warm and authoritative for corporate work, engaging, 'guy next door' for narrations, from 'booming' high energy to quiet, articulate, genuine and relatable for commercials, promos and imaging, smooth and friendly for e-learning, audiobooks, narrations, web content explainers and online course work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - Other
• English - Irish
• English - Scotland
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Aussie Bogan, Italian, Greek, Scottish, Irish, English, Generic American. Indian Guru, 'Yuri' from the Ukraine, countless others...
My Voice Experience
I started in Australian Radio and broadcast media in 1987 as a Music Station Announcer and worked in the Radio industry until I was laid off due to budget cuts in 2013, Voiceovers and copywriting have always been my forte, with narration, explainers, phone IVR's, corporate training audio and radio and TV imaging the types of voice work that is most familiar to me.
My company 'Steve Mc Media' was born in 2013 and I've never been happier running and administrating my own freelance voiceover, copywriting and production editing business from my home studio in Melbourne, Australia.
I've worked with a wide variety of clients, from regional and provincial Radio Stations, ad agencies, media production houses and corporates as well.
Narration, web content, e-learning and phone IVR's has become my 'bread and butter' in this freelance lifestyle that seems to have chosen me and I absolutely love it!
I help my growing list of clients to sharpen their image and vocal message with an honest, efficient, good value approach, a fast turnaround, on budget and with a minimum of fuss.
The Radio Works - Melbourne (18 months)
Diploma of Announcing/Broadcasting - 1985 - 1987
Online Seminars and VO Coaching Courses since 2013...
I'm fascinated with constantly honing my sound, my business technique, my studio and my equipment, So when I'm not recording your VO project, I'm sourcing VO and Sound info on youtube or elsewhere online...
My Studio Equipment
Rode NTK valve condensor microphone
Adobe Audition CC
Tascam UH 7000 pre amp and interface
Home Built 'Whisper room' style VO Booth (Yes I'm Handy also) and lots of acoustic foam, foam and more foam...
•Announcer/Copywriter - 89.9 Light FM (2002 - 2013)
•Copywriter - Media Features - Melbourne (2010 - current)
•Sound recording/editing, Copy-proofreading, editing, writing, tweaking & polishing...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Stephen McNamara by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephen McNamara is a Premium subscriber.
• Stephen McNamara has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours