Accents; Celebrity Impersonations; Announcer
I do impersonations of celebrities including current voices like Sean Connery and Jack Nicholson or nostalgic voices like Humphrey Bogart and John Wayne. I am also capable of doing most accents; British, Scottish, Irish; and character voices - young, old, etc. I do straight announcer, friendly or comedic reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Scottish, Irish, French, German, Russian, Italian, American, Parkistani, etc. Jack Benny, George Burns, Richard Burton, Johnny Carson, Michael Caine, Sean Connery, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarznegger, Kermit the Frog, John Cleese, Marlon Brando, Boris Karloff, Jack Nicholson - and about a hundred more.
My Voice Experience
I've been a radio announcer for thirty years; also have done stand-up comedy and impersonations for the same length of time. I have voiced hundreds of radio and television commercials; narrated films and worked as an actor.
My Studio Equipment
Sound Forge Audio Studio;
As well as doing voice work, I am also a writer. I have been a Creative Director for three radio stations so I understand the need for choosing the right words...and how to deliver them. I have worked in front of many live audiences so I know how to present information...be it a radio or TV commercial, or narration...so it is understood by all listening.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Steve Ivings by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Steve Ivings is a Standard subscriber.
Steve Ivings does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Steve Ivings was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Steve Ivings does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Steve Ivings was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.