Soothing comma reassuring, and calming, I'm the guy you call when you're upset.
Several people over the years have called just to hear my voice to calm them down, to encourage them, and otherwise soothe their souls. My voice is pleasantly deep and resonant, very warm, and reassuring. It's a gift I have shared many times over the years. Now I would like to commercialize it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
What you may have wished your father had when you were a child. It is calming, soothing and reaffirming.
My Voice Experience
Radio documentary for National Public Radio, another for whyy-fm in Philadelphia. I've also recorded dozens of soundtracks for documentary film and sports broadcast, including ABC Wide World of Sports and National Public Radio.
More than 40 years in audio film and video production used in television and radio. I have worked as a sound man, broadcast engineer, production manager, film video and audio editor and now would like to work as Talent.
My Studio Equipment
Hewlett-Packard computer and Sony microphone.
I have edited countless radio spots, narrations voice overs, sound effects, mixed music, entire soundtracks for film television and radio. Applications have been in documentary film, live television broadcast, commercial production, education, and in raising four wonderful children.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Stephen Waterman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephen Waterman is a Standard subscriber.
Stephen Waterman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stephen Waterman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stephen Waterman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stephen Waterman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.