Natural voice, many characters on demand
Professional voice with consistent vocals for manuals and phone systems.
Theatre training good for narrations and audio books.
Casual reads for conversation copy.
Hard edge "Rock" voiceovers
Will attempt any character voice necessary.
Can also create character voices for projects on demand.
22 years production experience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Typical New Yorker, British, Old time western miner voice, Sleazy old banker, Salty old sea captain, Formal elite person, Southern redneck,Thug, Mafia Voice, Comic cartoon voice, Will attempt any voice you can request.
My Voice Experience
My voice over career covers radio and telelvision reads, along with narration of online instructional manuals, medical journals and phone systems.
I graduated from Plymouth State College Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor of Science degree in Communications. Member of Phi Kappa Phi.
Production Director for WBAB New York and WWMX Baltimore.
Perform on a reqular basis with the Milton Theatre on stage and in Improv groups.
My Studio Equipment
I have extensive knowledge of Pro Tools with access to Pro Tools in a profesional studio. I also have access to Cool edit pro in my home studio.
Both with RE-20 microphones and processing.
I have a unique way of adapting to the different types of reads without much direction. I am more than happy with direction, however I can work independently just as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Stephen Monz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Stephen Monz is a Standard subscriber.
Stephen Monz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Stephen Monz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Stephen Monz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Stephen Monz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.