Deep, warm, empathetic, gravelly, firm, convincing
Deep, warm, empathetic, convincing voice for narrations, corporates, business, commercials, training, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-Atlantic. I can sound American for UK and English for USA. Lived in UK, US, Germany and Spain. I don't do many characterisations. My voice itself is my character. It is a well-trained natural inheritance I have, and many people enjoy.
My Voice Experience
A local studio in Valencia couldn't find a good English voice way back in 1987, so I gave it try. With practise my natural ability blossomed and I've done thousands of VO over the years, for all sorts of companies and advertising. Corporates, radio, TV commercials, promos, messages, English learning, in-stores, public announcements, mostly in Spain. I organise other professional voices for complete projects.
In the studio I'm fast and neat. Engineers love my tracks - no cleaning necessary!
I studied languages, taught English, and have been running a translation business for over 20 years.
I learned voiceovers in local studios until my technique was perfect.
I started doing on-camera work 10 years ago: corporates, TV commercials in Spain (eyeglasses, doctor, presenter for a real estate company, executive, weatherman, etc.)
For the past 10 years I sing swing and jazz standards in the style of Sinatra and Dino, and make public performances.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio and engineer who uses the best equipment, and we usually pass our tracks through valves to get my typical velvety touch.
My company translates and prepares scripts. This is important when producing multi-lingual audios.
We have experience with subtitling, dubbing and syncing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Simon Stepney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simon Stepney is a Standard subscriber.
Simon Stepney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Simon Stepney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Simon Stepney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Simon Stepney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.