Warm, Friendly, Resonant, Character,
I have a warm, friendly, resonant tone and deliver a natural conversational read.
Adaptable and versatile, from commercials with a cool edge, to quirky characters, to intelligent and assertive corporate narrations.
"Simon is a British Voiceover Artist and Actor. Growing up on the beach in Cornwall has certainly lent a relaxed, cool quality to his resonant voice, perfect for those edgy ad campaigns or friendly corporate narrations. A professionally trained actor he has spent the last 14 years working extensively throughout Europe in Film, TV, Theatre and Recording Studios.
Simon’s acting work has taken him to many unexpected corners of the arts world. He has toured Shakespeare numerous times around the UK and Europe, provided voices and motion capture for video games giant SEGA, been a regular actor for The Royal Opera House in Covent Garden for 10 years, and has performed at prestigious venues including Opera De’ Monte Carlo, Opera De Lille, Opera Verdi Trieste. He has worked widely in TV and Film and is currently awaiting the release of his most recent feature film project, directed by Oscar winner Giuseppe Tornatore, where he is playing a major supporting role."
My voice has been described as: “Warm, friendly, deep, reassuring, authoritative.”
Working both from some of London’s top recording facilities and my own fully equipped professional studio, over recent years my voice has been used to support many international brands.
I have experience voicing:
Radio, IVR, Video Games, TV, ADR, Commercials, Radio Plays, Many Corporate Narrations and E-learning projects.
My studio is equipped with Source Connect, ipDTL, and a Skype phone patch for live directed sessions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Simon Johns
My Voice Experience
Past clients include:
The Royal Opera House,
BA hons acting from the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts
My Studio Equipment
Mic: Rode NT2-A, Sontronics Saturn, Rode Ntg 2
Pre Amp: DBX 286s
Interface: Saffire pro 14
Studio Monitor: KRK 6
Cans: DT 770
Macbook pro/mac mini
Acoustically treated studio
Im a highly experienced actor of stage screen and film. 12 years in London's West End.
also a qualified fight director working with some of the UK's most prestigious companies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Simon Johns by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simon Johns is a Premium subscriber.
• Simon Johns was last active on Voice123 4 days ago