Chinese Mandarin with no accent, Young, beautiful,
I am a native Chinese speaker who speaks Chinese Mandarin with no accent, perfect pronunciation. I also speak fluent English with slight Chinese accent.
I have a young, beautiful, and charismatic voice and I can narrate in a number of different styles. beautiful and warm for narrations; fun and energetic for commercials; clear, calm and smooth for business trainings; intellectual and convincing for presentations. Interestingly, I do cartoon characters and sings too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Mandarin
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chinese Mandarin is my native language, English (North America), English (British), 小龙女(little dragon girl), beautiful news anchor, Young Mom, Princess
My Voice Experience
Some of the projects I have done include E-learnings, TV commercials, Business training, Phone messages, Kids stories, and songs.
I have also done voiceover jobs for a number of documentary movies, news pieces, TV commercials that have been broadcast globally through international TV networks.
I have hosted large live stage performing arts shows that toured around in North America in renowned theaters such as New York's Radio City Music Hall.
Some of my clients include Transperfect, GM voices, Soundpost, Clinique, American Eagle, Amway, and many more.
I hold a M.A degree from University of Southern California in Communication Management, I have been anchoring news programs, producing documentary movies and reporting news for almost 10 years in both China and the US.
My have hosted large live stage performing arts shows that toured around in North America in renowned theaters such as New York's Radio City Music Hall.
My Studio Equipment
I currently have an Apogee One interface, an Audio AT2020 Mic, a G7 equipped IMAC computer, and an enclosed recording both that has good sound proof. I use Skype too.
I edit documentary movies and news using softwares such as final cut pro and sound track pro. I have experiences in handling simple noise reduction and etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Simone Young by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simone Young is a Standard subscriber.
• Simone Young was last active on Voice123 210 days ago