Warm, calm, professional, smooth sounding voice
Professional, intelligent, and friendly for corporate narrations, non-fiction audiobooks, commercials, E-Learning, IVR, phone systems, and online presentations.
Warm, confident and accessible for narrations, documentaries, and audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have been working steadily doing mainly corporate narration work. I have voiced a safety powerpoint presentation, online commercials for companies, web intros for companies, as well as other projects. My most recent work was recording a TV commercial for Island Farms.
I started out in voice work as a volunteer reader for VoicePrint Edmonton - reading news and other articles for the visually impaired.
I worked on an online multimedia presentation - voicing a character.
I also have experience working on a number of podcasts:
- Buffy Between the Lines: Eps. 4, 7, & a special episode
- Gypsy Audio (Imagination Lane): Lara Bond: MayaLand - Natalya Simonova
- Voices of Babylon - Sergeant Sullivan
- Angel Between the Lines: recurring character: Diana Espen
I have also done voice work for VoicePrint Canada Victoria
MFA - Creative Writing - Southampton College, NY
BA - English, Minor in Film Studies, AB
Grant MacEwan College - Voice-overs for beginners
Visionary College - Edmonton
- Voice Acting 101 - Voice Acting for Radio, Television, Film and Multimedia
- Creating an Audiobook - Voice Acting for Audiobooks.
I have studied acting, voice acting, singing and vocal performance. And have taken private voice acting lessons from a voice acting coach.
BLT Productions - Animation Workshop
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio, so I can provide a fast turn-around, and am easily available for any revisions, if necessary.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Simone Maddox by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Simone Maddox is a Standard subscriber.
Simone Maddox does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Simone Maddox was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Simone Maddox does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Simone Maddox was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.