I specialize in eLearning and online business narrations, for companies around the globe.
Have a listen to my demos and you will hear that I can sound like the quirky, guy next door... genuine, sincere, warm and believable.
I have a unique voice, with a medium pitch. My narration is natural and likeable with a raspy style.
I am known for my warm, natural upbeat and conversational sound.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Orangeville, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Joe Pesci, Christopher Walken, Old man
Southern American ,New Yorker, Canadian, French, Spanish, East Indian, German, Russian, Scottish, British
Impressions- Joe Pesci, Christopher Walken, Clint Eastwood
I can also perform cartoon character voices.
My Voice Experience
Here are some clients, I have had the pleasure of working with;
Bank Of Montreal
Love Nature channel
Royal Ontario Museum
Colorado Springs Utilities
U Send It
Civil Rights PSA
St. Louis Bar and Grill
The Imagine It Project
Professional Hardwood Flooring
Stoney Creek Highlands Apartment Homes
- September 2010 Created and produced "Voices Of Vision 2010" a 3 day voice acting workshop, with some of the top talent and teachers from across North America.
The show was in Toronto, Canada.
-June 2010 I attended Voice 2010, a 3 day work shop in L.A.
- March 2010, one on one training with Elley-Ray Hennesy
-Nov. 2009, Voiceworx 4 week workshop, with various vo coach's
-April 2009 I trained for two days under the great Don Morrow.
-March 2007 I attended Voice 2007, a 3 day work shop in Las Vegas, Nevada.
-Humber College of Applied Arts & Technology 1993-1995
Diploma in radio broadcasting
My Studio Equipment
My studio consists of:
Mac Pro computer
Logic Pro X software
Neumann U87 microphone
Akai MPK49 midi keyboard
Yamaha 80's monitors
Whisper Room isolation booth
I deliver ready to air, broadcast quality, audio tracks, to all my clients at no extra cost.
It's my way of saying thanks, for choosing my services.
A little history about me
I am a full time professional voice talent and producer.
I am fortunate to have worked with some great clients and, on some great projects.
I have been involved in many aspects of the entertainment industry. My experiences have taken me all throughout North America.
-For a few years, I was a game show host for NTN .
-I also worked with Global Interactive Events as a game show host.
-Brass Knuckle Therapy, from Toronto, Ontario Canada hired my services to host FMX extreme sports events for the Metal Mullisha,on the"COORS LIGHT Trauma Tour" for audiences as many as 20,000+ people. The tour was held in three cities across Canada.
These events were broadcast on national television on the "Extreme Sports Channel"
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Shawn Maroney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shawn Maroney is a Premium subscriber.
• Shawn Maroney was last active on Voice123 10 days ago