Fresh, Girl Next Door, Upbeat, Young, Articulate
Shawna is an experienced voice talent. Her fresh, modern, professional style transforms words on a script into a pleasant, entertaining, and informative experience for the listener. From the "girl next door" to the "enthusiastic, bargain-hunting mom " to the "informative e-Learning narrator", Shawna has a wide range of delivery. She can also do character voice overs, specializing in "cutesy" and "quirky" character voices.
Shawna is very articulate, and so is very adept at narrating medical or instructional videos, as pronunciation comes easily to her. But sometimes articulation is boring, so she can also easily switch it off for a more fun or sexy read.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (North American), Valley Girl, Southern (US),
My Voice Experience
Shawna has been a dog, a deer, a teacher, a tech-savvy marketer, a narrator and more. She has worked for multiple clients over the years, and her most notable include:
- Internal corporate e-Learning materials: Shawna is one of the primary e-Learning voices for Microsoft employees.
- Instructional videos: Shawna has voiced many "how-to" demo-style videos within the Microsoft corporate network.
- Animated voice overs: Shawna is one of Microsoft's go-to animation voice over talents.
- Corporate marketing and promo videos: Microsoft just plain loves me.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation:
- e-Learning narration: Shawna has voiced quite a few drug & health learning courses for the foundation and their partners.
- Character voice: Tawny the Dog
- Character voice: Asamana
Shawna has been a performer since her first ballet recital at the age of 5. She's always had an innate desire to "put on a show" and have a good time. She minored in Theatre in college but choose to pursue the more "behind the scenes" route of videography for her major, earning herself a degree in Video & Broadcasting from Western Washington University. Following the path of an editor, she realized that more and more of her clients were wanting to keep her scratch voice tracks and so she made the rather wise decision to make the leap back to Voice Acting. However, her venture in video production makes her the perfect editor for her own voice tracks.
My Studio Equipment
Shawna has a nice little home studio that her husband likes to call the "black hole". In there you will find all sorts of fun things like MXL 990 Studio mics, a behringer eurorack ub2222fx-pro 16 channel mixer w/pre-amp, MAC computers, and way more editing software than any voice actress has any need for.
As mentioned, Shawna comes from a world of editing, so she could probably edit together your entire audio track (or video for that matter) if you wanted. If not, then that just means you get REALLY good quality audio, in addition to the talented read.
Shawna has been on the receiving side of voice over deliveries, so she knows what to expect and is more than happy to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need.
She also used to sing and was involved in endless stage performances and summer stock groups for many years, so she has no problem going over the top if that's what you want. But if all you need is a whisper, then no problem, subtlety is an art in itself too.
Please don't hesitate to reach out: http://shawnamack.com
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Shawna Mack by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shawna Mack is a Standard subscriber.
Shawna Mack does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Shawna Mack was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Shawna Mack does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Shawna Mack was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.