Deep, action film, exciting, Cutting
I have a deep-set highly resonant voice with a high range, great for movie trailers and commercials.
I study voice with Ron Anderson - the premier voice technician in Los Angeles. I sing and compose music and studied Jazz Drums at Calarts.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a great southern accent, New york, Chicago, Boston. I'm an all-around decent impersonation artist and can copy most voices.
My Voice Experience
My experience in voice-over has been in internet-marketing and video production. I am a studio musician and live jazz performer - vocals, keys, drumset and percussion.
After years of studying with Ron Anderson, my voice has begun to move to the forefront as it has become quite resonant. I recently performed a voice-over on a Brazilian promotion - involving correct pronunciation of keywords in an upbeat - inviting tone. After completing this, this site was recommended to me.
1990-2000 Private study with Drummer "Mark Craney"
1996-2000 Calarts - Focus: BFA Jazz Drumset Performance
2000 to present Active live performance, film and trailer composition.
2010 to present - Study with Ron Anderson, premier vocal coach in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Pro with 32gb ram.
I own a boutique quality mic, hand made by Stayne Mclayne of Innertube Audio. Going into a Gracie pre, with the choice of and LA-1, LA-2, or Atomic Squeeze box, finally into an Apollo Quad.
*Isolated Vocal Booth
*SyncroArts Revoice Pro (perfect for English dubs to fit over video in other languages).
Pro tools, Logic, Reason. I am highly familiar with vocal recording and production from start to finish.
I compose all genres of music. Particularly strong at movie trailer drum-backends (Large buildups), and Electronic music.
I can custom compose and record live jazz.
I can sing Jazz, Pop, Country, Blues, most any style of music.
I created the world's first Virtual Reality Record - in the Oculus Rift Gear VR store. All my compositions and singing/performing.
I can professionally perform Drumset, Percussion, Digeridoo, Kalimba, Slide Guitar, and Keyboards.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Shaun Oster by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Shaun Oster is a Standard subscriber.
• Shaun Oster was last active on Voice123 69 days ago