Trustworthy, Girl Next Door, Wry, Sexy, Jazzy
Narrations: trustworthy and authoritative, funny and casual, smooth and professional.
Commercials: young and fun, girl next door, serious and authoritative, wry, warm, sexy, mischievous, jazzy, rich/luxurious, smooth, friendly.
Animation: can do queens, goofy characters, accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Israeli, Latina, British snotty, British cockney, San Fernando Valley, Yoga teacher granola girl, generic foreigner, New York, old lady smoker, Film Noir vixen, Southern U.S., sexy, jazzy, serious, luxurious, authoritative, queen, obnoxious teen boy.
My Voice Experience
I was the comedy producer for George Lopez's late night talk show Lopez Tonight. Back when the show first started in 2009, I happened to be in an edit bay at the right time and recorded a scratch track for a commercial parody we were editing. The writers liked it so much I became the go-to female voice for all of our commercial parodies, character bits and (wo)man on the street interviews. My colleagues were so impressed with my work that I decided to make some demos and pursue voice work professionally.
I studied under voice coach Anna Garduno and made my demos with Anna Garduno and Mike Datz.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Mac computer and a Snowball mic.
I have a Bachelors from UC Berkeley and a Masters in business from the University of Southern California. Between my education and my TV producing experience, I approach voice over work like a rounded professional. I understand what production is looking for, not only in terms of the performance, but also in terms of time limitations and budgeting constraints.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sharon Lord by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sharon Lord is a Standard subscriber.
• Sharon Lord was last active on Voice123 187 days ago