Animation, Versatile, Character Specialist
Extremely versatile. From young and fun sounding (ex. McDonald's commercial), to deep and sexy(ex. Movie Trailer style). Excels at comedy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am a veteran animation voice actor so accents and characters are my strong suit. I can impersonate nearly any celebrity. Bill Cosby, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Eddie Murphy, Bill Clinton, Christopher Walken to name a few.
I can perform nearly any accent including: British (Cockney' and Queens') Irish, Scottish, General Slavic accents, Jamaican, Australian, Indian.
My Voice Experience
I am an animation voice over veteran with over 18 years experience and over 100 credits. Popular shows I have been cast in are Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Speed Racer, and Kappa Mikey, to name a few. I have performed nearly every archetype character, from the Hero, the Villian, the Sidekick, the Comic Relief, Monsters of any kind, animals, etc... Pretty much you name it.
I have also done promos for Nickelodeon with some clients being Burger King, Spongebob Squarepants and many others.
My commercial VO style is also highly versatile, and as a lyric Baritone I tend to play either the fun young guy next door (20's 30's) or the deep raspy tough guy.
I have done numerous audiobooks as well, specializing in comedy, children's books and motion comics.
I was nominated for a 2011 Audie in the category of humor for my narration of "Shit My Dad Says" by Justin Halpern.
I received an Earphones award for my narration of "The Big Splash" by Jack D. Ferraiolo.
I am a classically trained musician specializing in French Horn. I was also an ADR director for 3 years for NYAV Post. I am also an engineer. I have also been a script adapter for several animations series from Japan.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Kiwi Mic
Blue Baby Bottle Mic
AKG c1000s mics, (stereo pair)
Blue "Robbie" Tube Pre
Focusrite ISA One Pre
Audient Mico Two Channel Pre
Waves API, SSL, V-Series (Neve Style) E.Q., Compressors
Sony Oxford Dynamics, EQ, Reverb
Focusrite Forte Suite
Metric Halo Channel Strip
Unknown - Click here to ask Sean Schemmel
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Sean Schemmel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sean Schemmel is a Standard subscriber.
• Sean Schemmel was last active on Voice123 122 days ago