Character, Offbeat, Serious, Mature, Debonair
I have a wide range, from a smooth, concise radio voice, to all things zany and offbeat. When it comes to male (and limited female) voices, there is very little I can't do. My specialty is narration, though character work is also within my range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Binghamton, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, Bad English, Ebonics, British, Australian, German
My Voice Experience
Performing commercials at local retail store, volunteering and interning at local radio stations to write, and record voice-over material, such as PSA's, DJ openers, etc.
Self-taught, Volunteer and internship at local radio station, Associates degree in Communications.
My Studio Equipment
PC utilizing Windows 10, Adobe Auditions CC 2014, Presonus Audiobox interface, Audio Technica AT2020 Studio Condenser Microphone, Sterling Audio metal pop filter.
I enjoy quoting movies and novels verbally, reading to my family "with gusto," and learning more about the field of communications and the media. Writing and speaking commercials for local businesses, as well as for the local radio station is always a pleasure, creatively and philanthropically. And with my Associate's Degree in my belt, I am even more equipped to tackle voice work professionally.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Scott Wilkins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Wilkins is a Standard subscriber.
Scott Wilkins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Wilkins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Scott Wilkins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Wilkins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.