Syndicated newsman with lots of personality
All American Narrator. Friendly and warm. Capable of upbeat, laid-back, sexy or wacky. Presentation is always smooth and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Harvard grad, dumb guy, tough street guy, Rocky Balboa, Vinny Barbarino, Jacky Mason, flamboyant florist, British, Australian, Italian, French, Boston accents, and much more.
My Voice Experience
I have a strong news background, and have anchored and hosted nationally syndicated talk radio programs. I have reported on traffic in Boston for 10 years from the ground and in the air. I am an on-air personality for a major morning television news show in Boston. I have developed strong ratings and a loyal following by providing comic relief along with my reports. I am co-founder and president of Across the Board Productions, providing services to several nationally syndicated talk radio programs, including Doug Stephan's "Good Day USA".
Syracuse University, (dual degree 1993) B.S. Broadcast Journalism and B.A. Political Science.
My Studio Equipment
Numerous studio quality microphones, 16-channel Alesis firewire mixing board, M-box with Pro Tools, Sound Forge, and an extensive music and sounds effects library.
I am always near a microphone, my blackberry is always on. If you're looking for versatility, professional quality and a quick turn around, I'm your guy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Montminy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Montminy is a Standard subscriber.
Scott Montminy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Montminy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Scott Montminy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Montminy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.