Sincere, smooth, genuine, friendly, versatile
I have a wide range of deliveries from matter-of-fact, guy-next-door to lush and sensual to dramatic and intense. I am equally comfortable doing both soft sell, and harder reads. My industrial reads range from authoritative to relaxed and friendly. I am also experienced with medical and technical narrations. Additionally, I feature a variety of character and cartoon voices. I'm an accomplished copywriter and producer of commercials, with extensive experience developing ad campaigns.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Rod Serling, cowboy, cartoonish nerds, Dracula, Santa, dopey guy-next-door, perplexed foreigner ala Balki on "Perfect Strangers." Love the challenge of creating a wholly unique character.
My Voice Experience
Some of my clients include:
Allstate, Barnes & Noble, Burger King, Canon, Century Building Materials, Comcast, Commerce Bank, Dietz & Watson, Dow Oil & Gas, Dunkin Donuts, Entenmanns, General Electric, Genentech, Home Depot, Jiffy Lube, King Kullen, Land O' Lakes, Lipton Iced Tea, Martinique Tourism, Norelco, NY LI Honda Dealers, NY Islanders, Penguin Books, Schiff Pharmaceuticals, Sterling Optical, TD Bank, The Lyons (on Broadway), Thumanns, Unisom, Van Keminade Paint, Walgreens
I have done both regional and national radio and television voice-overs. Additionally, I also have solid experience in industrial projects, phone messaging, Internet audio, trailer audio, and radio imaging.
Mentor: Joan Baker
My voice work draws both from my extensive acting and emcee career, as well as my many years in broadcasting.
B.A. Degree in Communications, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
My Studio Equipment
Mic: Neumann TLM-103
Processor: Symetrix 528-E
Interface: E-MU 1616-M
Audio Software: Adobe 3.0
On camera commercials and industrials. On-site announcer and emcee.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Scott Miller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Miller is a Standard subscriber.
Scott Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Scott Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.