Character voices, announcer, versatile
I have a fairly versatile voice that I like to have fun with. Character voices are appealing to me (see the 'fun' part), but I can also deliver a very polished announcer/host type of voice as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include General American (Midwestern), Southern, British, French, German and a few others I'm not thinking of at the moment. Impersonations include much of 'The Simpsons' cast, Arnold Schwarzenegger and other celebrities as well.
My Voice Experience
Since I started doing this in 2012, I have landed several voiceover assignments for radio and TV ads and one for an in-house university alumni video.
I have a bachelor's degree in communications and I am a member of the New Orleans International Voice Agency.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio equipment includes a Shure SM7B -Cardioid Dynamic Mic with a Tascam audio interface, a dbx compressor/gate, and all of it connected to my Mac. I have a soundproofed room in my home for my recording sessions and it produces terrific sound quality.
I am a theater-trained actor, who has also done a bit of TV and film work in New Orleans, so I know my way around most types of media productions. I am an ecstatically married father of six, and a former newspaper copy editor who has always valued written and spoken communication, with an emphasis on proper grammar and clear enunciation.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Scott Lemonier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Lemonier is a Standard subscriber.
• Scott Lemonier was last active on Voice123 358 days ago