Trustworthy, intelligence, guy next door
"Everyone's friendly neighbor" is how many people say I sound naturally, but a smooth and professional voice is what I do best for recordings. I can also use subtle voice variations for narrative scripts and audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British-English accent, Spanish-English accent, Texan accent or southern drawl, slow-motion, high speed auctioneer, rough or gruff voice characterization
My Voice Experience
I started by being a radio DJ on several radio stations in Iowa during college in the early 1990's. After walking away from what I was told was a "promising career" in radio, I spent the next decade working in various customer service and marketing roles for several large corporations. In the late-2000's, I got back into voice over work by doing several voice overs for various videos produced by the video production company I started, Making Magic Memories (MMMvideo.com). That branched out to include church projects and other local productions and am looking forward to using my voice to promote worthy causes, read new literary masterpieces, and sell business commercials worldwide.
Communication major (B.A.) from Luther College with an emphasis in media and business ... plus a second major in Spanish language included studying in Mexico, Spain, and Costa Rica = 1995
2 classes conducted by Don Cosgrove (TheTalentCenter.com) = 2012
My Studio Equipment
Home studio includes:
- several microphones (wired and wireless options) for both audio and video recording
- Adobe, Sony, and NewTek software for audio and video editing
My philosophy for my video business has always been "Audio quality is twice as important as image quality in making a good video" so I've had a focus on capturing the best audio possible in every video my company produces.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Scott Leake by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Scott Leake is a Standard subscriber.
Scott Leake does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Scott Leake was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Scott Leake does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Scott Leake was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.