Natural, girl next door, wide-range
Natural, organic and friendly for narrative work. Warm, but assertive for industrials. Breathy and sophisticated for commercial and promo work. Fun, whacky and offering a wide-range of "characters" for commercial work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sophisticated British, "Valley Girl", Small impetuous child
My Voice Experience
I come from the strange land of theatre and have worked as a broad-ranged actress for many years. I am recently moving into the realm of voice-over. I may be a "rookie," but I have a lot to offer as a talented performer. In addition, I am a long-time jazz vocalist, thus bring vocal training and an ability to do jingles and vocalizations for a spot.
10 years of acting for stage experience. 15 years of vocal jazz training.
My Studio Equipment
Live radio broadcast board, recording booth, multiple broadcast condenser mics, Protools rig, Vegas and Adobe Audition. Extensive sound library and royalty-free music library.
I currently teach radio production and voice over announcing skills at the college level. As well as post-production, both video and audio (primarily sound design). I worked in post-sound for television with Technicolor and HBO for over 5 years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sarah Barker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sarah Barker is a Standard subscriber.
Sarah Barker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sarah Barker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sarah Barker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sarah Barker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.