Sultry, Everyday Gal, Mom, Smooth, Warm, Welcoming
I have a voice for many things. I can record narrations with warmth and credibility. I can play the everyday mom or sexy sweetie. I have taken many acting classes so playing a character comes easily. Whether you need a sexy, seductive read, something smooth and professional or playful and fun. I'm your gal and looking forward to working with you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Sandy Plumb
My Voice Experience
I am a VO veteran with over 25 years experience in the industry. I have my own studio with music and SFX libraires. I am professional, upbeat and very easy to work with. I have done national radio spots with Liza Gibbons for Sheer Cover, eLearning VO's for Safeway, Verizon and The Federal Reserve Bank of SF. Most recently I have recorded dozens of Radio and TV spots for the National Organization for Marriage. Those spots have aired in NY, CA, RI, CT, PA, Iowa and NH. All these were political spots where I am either the straight announcer or play the part of a mom/wife.
I have a BA degree in Radio/TV Broadcasting. I have worked at many radio stations as an on air talent and/or production manager where I wrote, voiced and produced thousands of radio commercials. I am constantly taking acting classes and workshops to better my craft. I create voice over demos for people starting out in the business. It's all about paying it forward.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Mackie mixing board and Shure mic. I have numerious music and SFX libraries. I mainly us SoundForge and Abobe Audition for my editing software.
I have a total of 10 years as a radio production manager. Every day I wrote, voiced and produced radio commercials. I am very skilled at producing radio spots.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sandy Plumb by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sandy Plumb is a Standard subscriber.
Sandy Plumb does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sandy Plumb was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sandy Plumb does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sandy Plumb was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.