soft, sweet, molodic, sexy type,
My voice is soft, melodic and can be sweet or innocent sounding. Can also be stern or strict like a teacher. I can speak some french, basic words and dialogue, but English is primary language.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Diana Ross or Oprah Winfrey is some of the characters I can impersonate. I can imitate a Southern Belle type accent, or British or Jamaican descent.
My Voice Experience
I did radio announcements for Gospel Station in Charleston and Columbia South Carolina
some television announcements and recorded activities at local schools and daycares as Singing Sunflower. Also did birthday parties for children.
I have an Associates Degree as well as a Bachelor's Degree in Religion and Psychology. I have a vast list of training in Customer Service,Instructor for major Telecommunications Industry,Clergy and Public Speaker experience. I also have done musical and verbal recordings, such as reading behind music for commerciaized material,singing and song-writing.
My Studio Equipment
Yes, I have digital recorders and desktop PC.
* Author of "Grief Busters & A Book of Prayer
for Every Need"
* Radio productions "A Moment in Biblical History"
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sandra Kearse by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sandra Kearse is a Standard subscriber.
• Sandra Kearse was last active on Voice123 62 days ago