Soothing, Sultry, Sexy, Friendly, Warm, Comforting
"Thanks Sanda. You did a great job and you have a beautiful voice. I look forward to working together in the future!"
Director of Programming
Nancy Glass Productions
"Everyone at AFLAC loves your voice!"
"We were pleased with your work and believe the promos you voiced helped build great identity for this television station."
Mike Roberts, News Director
NBC News, Georgia
"Great job! Everyone loves the voice work you did on the documentary."
Manager, Media Productions
Washington State University
"We received the audio file (for the Palm Treo 700 promo) and are very pleased with the result, the rhythm and vividness are excellent! Thank you for the quick and professional work, I'm certain that we'll work more together in the future."
Instruxion NV, Brussels, Belgium
My voice is warm, feminine, and often described by clients as soothing, soft, elegant, sexy, sultry and comforting. I can also be friendly, sarcastic, or the soccer mom in your script.
I can provide the pace you need for your voice over project, whether it's relaxed or energetic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English; American English.
My Voice Experience
I have experience with television commercials, television promos, station ids, radio commercials, radio promos, radio branding, infomercials, narration for award-winning documentary film, narration for television documentaries and business presentations, and on-hold messaging.
Some of my wonderful clients:
• Arm & Hammer toothpaste
• Ferrara & Company
• Peter Darmi - Grammy-award-winning audio engineer
• Match.com - Commercials
• The Spot Farm
• DHC Cosmetics, U.S.
• Good Eye Films - Documentary film narration, The Condors Shadow
• AFLAC - Corporate training
• Anoro Ellipta
• Blackberry - Trade-show media narration, instructional narration
• Kerastase Paris - Instructional media narration
• American Bar Association - Instructional media narration
• Town & Country Inn and Suites - Radio commercials
• American College of Cardiology - Narration for corporate presentation
• LunaFest 2009 (Luna Bar, The Breast Cancer Fund, Pure Prevention Campaign) - Film Festival Narration
• Rockwell Productions - Television commercials
• Providence Medical Group - Television commercials
• Relay Health - Corporate training narration and phone systems
• Fifth Light Technologies - Promotional media narration and phone systems
• Wright State University - Recruiting media narration
• Goodman/Rutt Media - Steven Rutt; instructional media narration
• Goldilocks Films - Instructional media narration
• Bravo Group Media - Radio commercials
• Pennsylvania Power and Light (PPL Electric) - Radio commercials
• Miele - National television commercials
• Nancy Glass Productions - Television commercials
• Washington State University - Narration for a 2007 award-winning documentary on the country of Malawi
• PBS (ETPTV) - "The Voice" of East Tennessee Public Television, on-camera host of membership drives, on-camera host of local programming
• The News Hour with Jim Lehrer - PBS Television Promos
• Language123 - Phone systems, on-hold messaging
• KSEE-TV (NBC, CA) - Television commercials
• WATE-TV (ABC, TN) - Television commercials
• NBC News; WMGT-TV (NBC, GA) - Commercial length promos for their evening news team
• Flourish, Inc. - Television commercials
• Comcast Cable - Television commercials
• Instruxion NV - Palm Pilot Treo 700 and Blackberry 8800 Smartphone promos
• Humane Society - National television commercials in Canada and the US
• Silver Line Productions - Corporate narration
• Sotheby's Real Estate - Television commercials, Corporate Production
• Traffic Marketing - Television commercials; corporate narration
• Intrigue Design
• ALS Society of Canada - The voice for their website
• Citadel Broadcasting - Radio branding; radio commercials
• Steve Eyre Music (UK) - Spoken word for music production, available at Virgin
• KKLA Radio Los Angeles - Radio Commercials
• Keymarket Radio - Radio Branding
• B97.5 (TN) - Radio Branding
• 98.3 (PA) - Radio Branding
• 103.5 (PA, OH, WV) - Radio Branding
• 104.3 (PA) - Radio Branding
• 94.9 (PA) - Radio Branding
• Audio Media Group - Narration for infomercials
For nearly 20 years I have been recording professionally, including vocalist session work in professional music. With experience in music, acting, and on-camera television work, voice over was a natural fit and recommended by friends in the industry.
My clients agree. My producer partners often say that they always play my auditions for clients because they are consistently among the very best. Let me provide you with professional voice for your project.
Quick turnarounds often available.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition software
Audio Technica 4033 mic
Mobile Pre / M-Audio preamp
Fast uploading to your FTP site or DropBox delivery
I have access to a top-of-the-line local recording studio when advanced audio capabilities are required.
"I so appreciate your great attitude! I will definitely try to use you for some other work. You’re awesome!!"
Monica Hills, Owner
Hills Marketing, IL
Customer Service is very important to me. That's why my clients are very happy with the services I provide them.
I can provide you with the voice you need quickly and easily.
Experienced voice talent that is easy to work with is important to clients under the pressure of approaching deadlines.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sanda Allyson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sanda Allyson is a Premium subscriber.
• Sanda Allyson was last active on Voice123 80 days ago