Well-Spoken, Rich, Young, Formal, RP, British
Southern English Received Pronunciation, but with a young tone. Normally quite formal and informative. Good for documentaries, advertisements, announcements etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern English RP with variations on strength (from heightened RP to more modern).
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Sam Rees
11 GCSEs (9 A*s) and currently in 6th form.
My Studio Equipment
All examples here are recorded by me.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Sam Rees by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sam Rees is a Standard subscriber.
Sam Rees does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Sam Rees was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sam Rees does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Sam Rees was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.