Warm, smooth Texas/Southern (but not over the top) for commercials, audiobooks, presentations, movie and TV shows and trailers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Radio commercials for a casual dining restaurant and for a country-western nightclub.
Wrote, recorded, edited and produced my own internet radio documentary.
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Advertising and Marketing - University of North Texas.
CSB School of Broadcasting
Margo Manning Acting Studio
Judy Carter Comedy School
My Studio Equipment
Toshiba PC with Windows 7 and Adobe Audition 3 sound editing software with wide variety of sound effects.
Condenser microphone with pop filter. Soundproofed audio studio.
Edirol Audio Interface.
Unknown - Click here to ask Sam Burkett
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Sam Burkett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Sam Burkett is a Standard subscriber.
• Sam Burkett was last active on Voice123 80 days ago