My voice has beed described as a very deep, smooth and masculine voice. Which works well for movie trailers and commercials I can deliver booming in your face narrations or can tone it down for professional, warm presentations and narrations. My voice stands out in a crowd!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My accent is American English. I also can provide a Boston accent if need be. As well as British
My Voice Experience
I am new to the voice over market and have only one in studio audition to my resume. But I am looking to hit the ground running and give your project the attention and professionalism it deserves. I do have alot of in studio practice through school and projects as well as my demo work.
I attended Salve Regina University, I then narrowed my career focus at The Connecticut School of Broadcasting. I am presently taking commercial acting classes in Boston to fine tune and broaden my vocal reach.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to professional studios for use at any time at the Connecticut School of Broadcasting. These studios offer Pro-Tools and the latest Adobe Audition software for recording editing and finishing. I also have access to a full sound effects and music bed library. I can send samples and finished projects via email or standard mail on CD.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ryan Wynne
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ryan Wynne by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ryan Wynne is a Standard subscriber.
• Ryan Wynne was last active on Voice123 357 days ago