Graceful, smooth, empowered, articulated, mystical
My natural voice is a UK accent of no particular dialect, clear, upbeat, well pronounced and enthusiastic. I can also immitate other UK accents.
I am a musician (Stage name Serephine) and so have developed a "stage"accent which is deeper, slower and smoother with an etherial twist. Think Galadriel from Lord of The Rings.
I can do sharper or softer, faster, slower....it really depends on the need.
My mother is Scottish and i spent a fair amount of time in Scotland growing up, so this accent comes with some practice and phone calls to family!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
1. Generic "TV/Radio" non dialect vioce,
2. Terrible, Terribly Posh (Well to do, Aristocratic)
2. Southwestern "slow farmer",
3. "common" East Londoner (think Cockney Rhyming Slang),
4. Fast "Scouse" Newcastle,
5. Scottish (not so much Glasweigen)..more middle class Scottish,
6. Lots more,,,depends on what you are looking for :)
1. California Valley Girl " OH. MY. GOD.....WHAT.EVEERRRR"
2. High Pitched New York/East Coast Clown accent
My Voice Experience
I am new to the game; but cannot believe it has only just found me...because really, it is perfect for me! I am reasonably well traveled and with practice and immersion i really cannot help picking up accents. I have been told i am really quite good at it and remember immitating clueless better than anyone in my class at the age of 9 years old :). (yes, i know this is THE most annoying).
Singing and performing on stage, and recording in the studio has given me an insight into pronunciation and the how to evoke a mood from your audience.
My first voice-over was a scripted piece for the promotional video of National Music Festival ARISE.
Like a light bulb it flashed....WOW i love this and am great at it and have the equipment at my house and everything!
So please....help me fill up this box with more experience! :)
1. Lincoln Imp Youth Theatre. 1998-2000
2. A-Level in Media Studies. 2001-2003 (16yrs-18yrs)
3. Being part of a Clown Duet with my husband for 5 years
travelling everywhere from Mexico to The Edinburgh Fringe Festival to multiple states in the U.S. 2008 - Present Day
4. Being a musician (performing and recording) 2008 - Present Day.
My Studio Equipment
At My Home;
1. Sure Beta 58 dynamic mic
2. Yamaha 8 channel sound board with effects (reverb etc)
3. M-Audio Interface
4. Software programmes;
5. *Sound Booth in Closet.
6. High Speed Internet Connection
7. MacBook Pro
I have strong and well used vocal chords and am used to doing take's until it's perfect because i am a musician and it is necessary for my music! I perform lots of live shows and have recorded 2 CD's to date.
Sooooooo many people have approached me during the years i have lived in the U.S telling me they LOVE my accent! My best friend says she could listen to me talk all day :).
I also have a history of telephone sales in a previous life in the U.K so am trained to speak clearly and concisely and not to mince words!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ruth Massera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ruth Massera is a Standard subscriber.
Ruth Massera does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ruth Massera was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ruth Massera does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ruth Massera was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.