Clear and sharp, Character specialist,
My voice is clear, energetic and upbeat for sales, training, host M.Cing and other high tension forums. I also have a warm mid low range tone that is smooth and easy to listen to. I have great versatility for character voices for video games, animation, authoritative instruction, presentations, radio disk jockeying and many other voice over
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm native North American. Styles include, urban, country, beach, latin, all dialects of American society. I can also do British, Australian, Middle eastern, accents. Furthermore,
Caribbean and African accents.
My Voice Experience
I have a a theater back round where I learned many character voices.
I've taken voice and diction classes in College.
I've spent the last 3 years teaching in English to both private and Corporate clients.
I've done voice over Jobs for Animation and video games.
I've hosted many events, and gave presentations to broad audiences.
I've been rapping and making music for many years.
I continue to audition for on going job opportunities.
Lonny Chapman's Group repertory theater. 1998-2005
Voice and diction Santa Monica City College.
Various music projects.
My Studio Equipment
Macintosh computer - Garage Band. Mix and Mastering Capabilities
Sound Effect CD's.
Akai MPK 49 Midi controller.
I am by career an actor so voice over work is part of the business.
Utilizing my voice in various ways is a skill of mastery.
I've gotten quite few jobs with in this last year and hope to get more.
It's fun and challenging and I work hard at meeting the clients needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rudolph Mccollum by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rudolph Mccollum is a Standard subscriber.
Rudolph Mccollum does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rudolph Mccollum was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rudolph Mccollum does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rudolph Mccollum was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.