Bass, sensual, warm, versatile, many accents.
The perfect bilingual (French and English) voice for national and regional telephone IVRs and voicemail systems, narrations, commercials.
Currently the voice of L'Oréal Professional (Canada). (dial toll free 1-877-309-8618 to hear French, 1-877-625-4735 to hear English).
The voice that launched Moneris Solutions on December 1, 2000.
Sensual and soothing in its natural tone, knowledgeable authority for newsreading, energy filled for high impact promotional clips, versatile for character acting in commercials / video games / animations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Manitoba, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
When speaking English:
Canadian, French, French-Canadian, American, Punjabi, Pakistani, Indian, Barbadian, and can pick up the following accents very quickly through imitiation: Chinese, Japanese, German, Italian, Irish, Scottish, Newfounlander.
When speaking French:
Canadian, English, European native, Punjabi.
My Voice Experience
Recording IVRs since 1996 for such companies as Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce / CIBC (Toronto, ON, Canada), Royal Bank of Canda / RBC (Toronto, ON, Canada), Moneris Solutions (Toronto, ON, Canada) (was the voice of Moneris Solutions' IVR on their launch day in December of 2000).
Promotional sales clips for on-hold segments for ProfitMaster Canada (Winnipeg, MB) in 2002 and 2003.
Voice segments for entertainment driven Powerpoint presentations for ProfitMaster Canada (Winnipeg, MB) in 2007 and 2008.
Live Radio Announcer for Afternoon Drive Time Weekday Show on Love FM 104.1 in 2005 and 2006 (Barbados, West Indies).
Various voice parts for computer game characters.
Formal training in media work and production was a three month session with Starcom in 2005 in preparation for becoming a radio announcer.
Informal training was in the form of volunteering for audio recording projects when working in the Customer Service or Technical Support centres for large organisations such as CIBC, RBC, Moneris Solutions from 1996 though to 2000.
I attended the National Institute of Broadcasting on Yonge Street in Toronto for a short time but did not complete my studies there (due to funding) in 1997.
I completed a Bachelor of Science in Management (with Honours) at the Cave Hill campus of the University of the West Indies in 2005.
I have been singing bass and baritone professionally with choirs since 2003.
My Studio Equipment
Final productions are recorded at Josh's Sound Recording Studio (204-977-2182), using the following equipment:
- 24 bit/96 khz Roland MV8800 Sampler/Sequencer with midi video syncing capabilities
- 24 bit/96 khz Akai MPC4000 Sampler/Sequencer
- Mackie Onyx 1640 Analog Mixer with Preamps on all 16 channels and 24 bit/96 khz Firewire Analog to Digital Converter,
- 24 bit Novation X-Station Polyphonic Analog Modeling Synthesizer
- Shure SM57 Dynamic Microphone
- Shure KSM109 Condenser Microphone
- 24 bit/96 khz 550 watt RMS Dolby Pro Logic Receiver
- Denon X1500 32 bit Digital Signal Processor
- Denon HP1000 Headphones
- Sennheiser HD437 Headphones
- Aside from analog instruments, all equipment is connected via digital coax or toslink to produce true 24 bit/96 khz sample rate or higher
Some short demos are recorded with the following:
Microphone: SHURE WH20XLR
Mixer / amp: Behringer Xenyx 502
Headset: Sony MDR-V150
Computers: mutiple computers with both Linux and Windows OS.
Software under Windows:
Fluent in both French and English and native sounding in both - this makes for a good fit with companies seeking voice talent for National Canadian telephone response centres / IVR systems.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact RP Singh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently RP Singh is a Standard subscriber.
RP Singh does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
RP Singh was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
RP Singh does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. RP Singh was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.