British but without the tea and scones.
I can give you that casual, natural sound with a good side of humour, but if you want it formal, just say.
And if you ever need a character - you've come to right place; i've got a voice for every occasion!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Rye, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I naturally have a neutral south east England accent but a London accent is very attainable for me.
I have an awful lot of characters as demonstrated in my demos.
Lately I am getting a lot of elderly gentleman Gandalf-like work... If you are after a British hero, a villain or indeed a finely matured gentleman - I think I may be the guy for you!
My Voice Experience
I have appeared in/on... deep breath... Ahem...
iPhone Apps, Android Apps, Animations, cartoons, commercials, adverts, radio advertisements, video games, computer games, commercial videos, songs, audio books, websites, viral campaigns, jingles, training, idents, cheermixes, introductions, anime, manga, audio transcription.
I am college educated and am a marketing professional and voiceover artist.
My Studio Equipment
I use Cool Edit Pro. My studio is sound proofed and lined with acoustic foam for a reverb-free sound and I record using a state of the art Samson microphone.
As well as being a voice artist and audio producer, my business provides individuals and other businesses with all manner of marketing and business development services including design, websites, social media services, copy writing and much more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rosko Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rosko Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
• Rosko Lewis was last active on Voice123 36 days ago